When you start your own eCommerce business, one cost that will be ongoing is shipping. This is one of the costliest expenses you’ll need to take on.
Shipping costs will vary based on the following:
- Delivery speed
- The number of shipping zones the package crosses
- The weight and dimensions of the product and its packaging
- Delivery insurance
- Delivery confirmation/package tracking
You can cut some of these costs by being strategic about how you ship your products. You should consider the following:
- Know Your Shipping Zones
- Compare Shipping Rates
- Negotiate with Carriers
- Consider Pick-Up and Delivery
- Choose Affordable Packing Materials
- Watch Your Dimensional Weight
- Increase the Price of Your Product
- Calculate All Shipping Costs
- Consider a Multi-Carrier Strategy
Work with us at Green Fulfilment.
By using the skills and expertise of a third-party logistics (3PL) partner such as Green Fulfilment, we can also save you money, offering low-cost shipping.
Outsourcing your logistics needs to a 3PL means you can focus on growing your business without worrying about managing complex shipping processes.